No Fuss Waste Solution team is responsible for and committed to the effective implementation of the policy and management system in accordance with the requirements. The management system is implemented and maintained to ensure we consistently use hygienic products to specification, which are safe, comply with legislation and satisfy both customer and consumer needs.
The foundations of the Hygiene Policy are based on the following:
- Commitment to providing consistent, reliable products and services, ensuring all employees are trained, competent and actively involved in achieving defined and measurable objectives.
- Control and adherence to the site quality and hygiene systems by employees.
- Management and monitoring of employee illness and disease.
- The control of the environment processes handling and protection of product to eliminate the risk of contamination.
- No eating, drinking and smoking in any areas other than specified and designated locations.
- Wearing of clean and adequate protective clothing where appropriate.
- Implementation and monitoring of effective cleaning schedules and procedures in all areas.
- Achieve the required quality standards, in a cost-effective manner, ensuring safe practices at the right price.
The policy is implemented by ensuring that all employees are adequately trained in all aspects of company hygiene procedures and other requirements.
The effective implementation and improvement of our Management Systems is continuous and is maintained by a system of process audits, regularly.